Birthday Card with My Favorite Things Products

6:30 PM

Happy Sunday! :) In today's card, I decide to use the MFT Beary Special Birthday stamp set. I love all of the sweet little bears.


 To start off, I colored in the images using Copic markers. I decided to keep these bears white, so I just added a bit of shading with some light gray.



For the background, I die cut the MFT Gift Box Cover-Up out of white card stock. To add some color, I blended Distress Inks (Spun Sugar, Squeezed Lemonade, Tumbled Glass...my favorite combination!) onto the card base.

To finish off the card, I added some Glossy Accents and embossed the sentiment in gold.

-Louise

Supplies
-MFT Beary Special Birthday stamp & die set
-MFT Gift Box Cover-Up
-Distress Inks
-Copic Markers
-Glossy Accents
-Foam Tape
-Ranger Super Fine Gold Embossing Powder
-Simon Says Stamp Card stock

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Subscribe