So Thankful Card with Lawn Fawn Stamps

7:21 PM

Happy Sunday! How's your labor day weekend going? Mine is filled with homework and card making ;)

Today I made a card with the new Lawn Fawn Jump for Joy stamp set. I've wanted this since I saw it in the Simon Says Stamp Masterpiece box, so I'm super excited to finally be able to craft with it.


I first stamped the images with Versafine ink on Bristol paper, which is my favorite paper to use with Zig Clean Color Markers. The branches were stamped with a dark brown ink. I then colored in the images and attached it with foam tape.




I embossed little details on the images using the Versa Marker and gold embossing powder. I also embossed the sentiment using the same powder.

I hope you enjoyed today's card!

-Louise

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Subscribe