Surprise Card Using Masking

4:21 PM

Hello! Today I thought I would share a surprise card I made for the Ellen Hutson Pinstripes challenge. It uses their Diagonal Window die to create the surprise element.


After I die cut the window from green card stock, I began working on the monkey scene. I stamped the branches and bananas on masking paper, and I slowly built the scene by having some overlap. I then stamped the monkey, also in MFT Black Hybrid Ink. Then I colored them with Copic markers and I added the Brushstroke Love die, also from Ellen Hutson, making it seem as if the monkey was holding it. 

Thanks for reading! I hope you try some creative masking too :)

-Louise 

Supplies
-Clearly Besotted Cheeky Monkey stamp set
-Ellen Hutson Brushstroke Love die
-Ellen Hutson Diagonal Window die
-Copic Markers
-MFT Black Hybrid ink
-Inkadinkado Masking Paper

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Subscribe