New MFT Dragon Stamps

5:33 PM

Hello! Today I am featuring the new My Favorite Things Magical Dragons stamp set on a card I plan to give to a friend that is heading to college.


To start off I first stamped and die cut the dragon using the MFT Black Hybrid Ink. I then colored it in with Copic markers, using my favorite blue-green colors (BG11, BG13).



After that, I stamped the cloud with Simon Says Stamp Fog Ink. After that, I die cut the white background using the Mama Elephant All Prettied Up die set. I love how sweet these dies are!

To create the sky background I used the MFT Stitched Cloud Edges as a stencil and Broken China Distress Ink. I then embossed the sentiment on vellum. As a finishing touch, I used a white gel pen to add little specks to the dragon, and I attached Simon Says Stamp Moonshine sequins.



Have a great day! :)

-Louise

Supplies
-MFT Magical Dragons stamp and dies
-SSS Surf Blue Card stock
-SSS Moonshine Sequins
-Tombow Mono Tape Runner
-Sakura White Gel Pen
-Mama Elephant All Prettied Up die set
-MFT Black Hybrid Ink
-SSS Fog Ink
-MFT Stitched Cloud Edges
-MFT Vellum
-Ranger Super Fine Silver Embossing Powder
-Broken China Distress Ink

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Subscribe